Week 48 Email: The One With A Daughter Pt. 2
From: Kaitlyn.garcia@missionary.org
Date: Monday, December 13, 2021
Subject: The One With A Daughter Pt. 2
Bom dia!
Como vocês estão?? Sorry
for the later email this week (and the shorter Haha!) but this week was
absolutely insane! So many things happened and I'm a mom again! Let's
just get straight into this :)
- We celebrated Sister Da Mata's birthday with LOTS of cake and salgados :)
-
I had to say goodbye to Sister Da Mata:/ Transfers are 100% the worst
part tmobile the mission. You never think you're going get so close with
your companions but you do. She was seriously such a blessing in my
life and I'm so grateful for her :)
- I got to
stay in a trio for a little bit while I waited for my new missionary!!
It was giving me some flash backs to my training when I was in a trio
but now in Brasil haha!
- I got to meet my
'daughter'! Her name is Sister Bradbeer and she's the cutest! She's
straight from the CTM and she's so excited to be here on the mission:)
-
We had a fun little adventure into Pauldalho this week and I really got
to show Sister Bradbeer all the fun little things about Brasil
- We had a crazy ward counsel on Sunday but we have some great activities planned and I'm excited to see them all play out :)
Spiritual Thought
This
week I was doing a little bit of studying about testimonies.
Testimonies are so so special and something so incredibly powerful.
Elder Uchtdorf gave a really great talk a few Conference's back and he
said that a testimony doesn't have to be complicated, it just has to be
from the heart. When your testimony is truly from the heart that power
will change lives! How amazing is it to have a testimony and knowledge
that The Savior of the World lives! :)
Sorry
for the shorter email this week! Having a new missionary means lots of
training as far as missionary work goes and the language so I don't have
as much time as usual :) I'm super excited for this transfer and to get
to have Sister Bradbeer here with me too :) I hope you all have an
incredible week!!
Let me know what I can do for you :)
Amo vocês!!
Beijos,
Sister Garcia