Email from Mom: Sunday, January 2, 2022

From: Mom
To: Kaitlyn.garcia@missionary.org
Subject: Sunday

I know we talked yesterday but it feels weird to not send an email. :) Plus...I know you heard the Brynlee and Bryson news so .... YAY!!!  I am so happy for them and shocked all at the same time. Did she include her two photos that she shared with me? (I can send them to you if you didn't get them). I wonder if she told you how it all played out because I didn't get that part and I would love to hear. She did promise that they would stop by sometime soon so I can see her ring and so we can just celebrate with them both. So crazy that this is the stage of life right? I gave her the dates of Lake Powell and told her we would love for the both of them to join us if it works. She promised she would talk to Bryson and get back to me.

Church at 9 was so good. I was so tired but it was so good to get up and not have to linger around the house all day. We didn't stay for Sunday School. Mostly because Brooklyn was the sniffly snotty nosed kid who was so loud during Sacrament that I needed to get her home to get a freaking DayQuil in her. :/ I think her poor body is tired and ready to get back into routine this week again with school and what not as much as I am!

It is SUPER freaking cold here today. When we woke up for church just after 7 it was only 9 degrees. I am currently sitting at a warm and sunny 23 degrees. I miss Summer and 100 degree days SO MUCH! This week stays cold early on and then by the end it should be in the low 40's which at this rate sounds like pure heaven!

I am excited to hear what you decide to do tomorrow on your pday since you are for the most part all caught up on the tasks that would normally capitalize that day for you. I am also hopeful today at church was good and you had a friend or two there? Your countdown today says you have 184 days until you are home, B has 94 days left of school, and yes I am counting down on both of those! :) I hope you know your worth and know just how proud I am of all you are doing and all you are learning and working through each day. I honestly ask myself daily how in the world I got so dang lucky to be chosen as your Mom. Thank you for trusting me and for allowing me to carry this great call/title. I love you more than you will ever know.

For forever and for always, to the moon and back,
Mom

Popular posts from this blog

Mom's Talk: Sunday, July 10, 2022

Week 1 Email: I have a new Mom