From: Kaitlyn.Garcia@missionary.org Date: Saturday, January 16, 2021 Subject: I have a new mom Oi todos!It's just little old me, Kaitlyn. Well now it's Sister Garcia ;) I'm officially a missionary, which is so crazy to think about! During the online MTC my Pdays are Saturdays so you can expect an update from me every Saturday for the next 6 weeks. The CTM has been amazing so far! :) If I'm being honest I was super nervous to start and I didn't really know what to expect from it, but I'm so glad I've been able to do my training at home. My schedule that I was sent was all in Brazil time and it said that most of my classes were to start at 8:30am. I don't know if any of you know this, but Brazil is 4 hours ahead of Utah, you can do that math, it was supposed to be early! Luckily it's been changed and now my classes don't start until 9:30am Utah time. They like to keep us busy that's for sure! I already have to memorize and learn cer...