Phone Call with Tyler: January 3, 2022

Whenever Sister Garcia calls and Tyler is around, he will jump on and say a quick hello or pass on some tid bit of advice and encouragement. This week was a little more chatter of just real life. But while they were visiting I found some filters that the Facebook Messenger had so I started to tap on them to see what would happen. Well...needless to say it was hilarious and I couldn't stop at just one. You will notice that Sister Garcia loses her interest in them but she is great to entertain them nonetheless. :)

Freaky Clown Filter
I remember when these two messed with Brittan, Parker, and Matt Jones with a red balloon and another clown costume....
Alien Tyler and a very patient Sister Garcia
Freaky who knows what Tyler and the new strawberry that Sister Garcia picked up today!
Tyler as a pickle, Sister Garcia hoping this moves on a little quicker
Tyler as a baby pickle
Tyler mid filter trying to get it to activate. Sister Garcia laughing because nothing was happening!
Tyler misses Sister Garcia being home pretty bad. It will be a beautiful reunion to see these two together again <3


Popular posts from this blog

Mom's Talk: Sunday, July 10, 2022

Week 1 Email: I have a new Mom