Surprise Birthday Call! March 15, 2022
| Sister Garcia telling Tyler 'good morning!' |
| Birthday phone call with Sister Garcia |
It was a later sleep in day for us in Cabo since we were flying home today but that didn't stop Sister Garcia from finding time in her crazy morning to call and wish me a happy birthday! I loved so much being able to start my day off with her!
We chatted briefly because she had a full day ahead but we talked about how the next birthday we would celebrate (hers!) we would be together! Yay! She wants to go shopping and out to lunch. I am so in!
Thanks for finding some free time to make a call this morning. I know your schedule is full and I know you carry a lot of responsibility. You made my 29th (ha ha ha) birthday amazing! I love you for forever and for always.
To the moon and back,
Mom