Surprise Email! March 15, 2022
To: ME!
From: Kaitlyn.garcia@missionary.org
Date: March 15, 2022
Subject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Hello hello!
You really thought that I would forget about your
birthday!? I promise that I'm a better daughter than that ;) Happy Happy
Birthday mom!!! 
I
hope that you had the best trip in Mexico and that you'll be able to
adjust to the cooler weather at home ;) If not, you can always come and
visit me! I just wanted to send this email really quick and tell you
happy birthday but also to tell you how much I love you and how grateful
I am for you! You're not only my mom but you're the best cheerleader,
the best cookie maker, the best dancer ;), by far the best Brittney
Spears singer, the coolest Doc Marten 20 year old ;), and my very best
friend. It's 100% because of you that I'm here today. Not just in the
world haha! but on my mission. I know I've said it in the past but I
really did rely on your testimony for a fat minute while I was just
angry at the whole world. It was because of you that I saw something
different about the gospel. It's because of you that I'm a member of the
(best!) church. You never not once gave up on me and Chrish. You never
decided to just let things pass, you were (and still are) in my corner
every step of the way. Fast forward to today and even in another country
I can feel your love and I know that you're right there with me. I
don't have words sufficient enough to thank you! Look at all the things I
just listed, you're pretty amazing! :) I wish I could give you the
world, or even just a gift haha! But this email will have to do this
year. Next year we can go and do something fun and take pictures! I hope
that despite today being a travel day you're able to do something for
yourself. Even if that's just getting a Starbucks or a treat for the
plane ;) I hope today is just half as amazing as you are! Thanks for
being the best mom and the most Christ-like example. I know I'm not
there for reals but I'm sending so so many hugs and here soon you'll get
to have a real hug! :) Happy birthday mom! I love you forever and for
always! 

I
hope that you had the best trip in Mexico and that you'll be able to
adjust to the cooler weather at home ;) If not, you can always come and
visit me! I just wanted to send this email really quick and tell you
happy birthday but also to tell you how much I love you and how grateful
I am for you! You're not only my mom but you're the best cheerleader,
the best cookie maker, the best dancer ;), by far the best Brittney
Spears singer, the coolest Doc Marten 20 year old ;), and my very best
friend. It's 100% because of you that I'm here today. Not just in the
world haha! but on my mission. I know I've said it in the past but I
really did rely on your testimony for a fat minute while I was just
angry at the whole world. It was because of you that I saw something
different about the gospel. It's because of you that I'm a member of the
(best!) church. You never not once gave up on me and Chrish. You never
decided to just let things pass, you were (and still are) in my corner
every step of the way. Fast forward to today and even in another country
I can feel your love and I know that you're right there with me. I
don't have words sufficient enough to thank you! Look at all the things I
just listed, you're pretty amazing! :) I wish I could give you the
world, or even just a gift haha! But this email will have to do this
year. Next year we can go and do something fun and take pictures! I hope
that despite today being a travel day you're able to do something for
yourself. Even if that's just getting a Starbucks or a treat for the
plane ;) I hope today is just half as amazing as you are! Thanks for
being the best mom and the most Christ-like example. I know I'm not
there for reals but I'm sending so so many hugs and here soon you'll get
to have a real hug! :) Happy birthday mom! I love you forever and for
always! 
Love,
Kaitlyn :)