Week 62 Email: The One With Stake Conference
From: Kaitlyn.garcia@missionary.org
Date: Monday, March 21, 2022
Subject: The One With Stake Conference
Bom dia gente!!
I swear I was just
writing this email...days go by so fast! I hope you all are doing
amazing and that you had a very green St. Patrick's day! It's not a
holiday here so this was the only year I wasn't worried about getting
pinched ;) We had a busy week so I'm just gonna get right into it!
-
We had such a fun pday in Recife! We went to Marco Zero and got to soak
in some sun :) It also has THE coolest 'Recife' letters!
-
We had such a good lesson with our friend Sandra, our Stake President,
and his wife! Sandra is starting to feel the peace that comes from the
gospel and it's amazing to see :)
- We got to take
a Book of Mormon to a media project referral in Cavelheiro! It was such
an AMAZING lesson and just more proof that the Lord prepares people in
all kinds of ways
- We had exchanges and I got to
be with my favorite Sister Morais! I seriously love her so much and it
was so good to get to work with her again :)
- We
had interviews with Presidente Nordfelt this week! I know I always say
it but I really love interviews and getting to talk to President
Nordfelt, he always has the best advice! Not only that but gente! I can
use messenger to talk to you guys now! Sooooo shoot me a message, I'd
love to hear from you ;)
- While teaching this
week I learned lots of old words in Portugues haha! We have a friend
that is really smart and uses big words so I really got to test my
knowledge ;)
- We had such a killer Stake
Conference on Sunday! It was so good and we had some amazing miracles!
We had 2 of our tougher friends come to church and it was just a good
day :) God is good!
Spiritual Thought
This
weeks thought comes straight from Stake Conference because it really
was just that good :) We got to hear from our amazing leaders and I had
so many thoughts stick out to me haha! One thing that I loved was a talk
about Christ coming to us. Jesus Christ was the most perfect being to
ever walk the Earth yet in a painting, He is the one knocking at our
door. The door has ko handle on the outside, we have to choose to let
Him in. Just think, the most PERFECT person to walk the Earth is coming
to US. If He is willing to knock on our door, imagine how important our
Salvation must be to Him. But WE have the choice to let Him in our to
shut Him out. What choice have you made?
Thank
you for reading yet another email from Sister Garcia haha! I hope you
all know how much I appreciate you and love you! Have the best week and
let me know what I can do for you! :) And shoot me a message in
messenger!
Amo vocês!
Beijos,
Sister Garcia
Fotos!
- Pday adventures
- Glass panel...
- Sorvete sempre;)
- Fabiana!
- Sister Morais!
- Sunday flowers!






