Week 63 Email: The One With Zone Conference

From: Kaitlyn.garcia@missionary.org
Date: Monday, March 28, 2022
Subject: The One With Zone Conference

Bom dia meu povo! 
How are you all doing this lovely Monday morning? I hope you all had the best week and that you're prepping for General Conference ;) If not, this is your reminder to get your snacks ready and pick what comfy clothes you'll be wearing haha! This week (as always!) was busy to say the least so here we go! 

- We had Zone pday on Monday! My zone is also the zone with the mission office so we got to go there for the day. We even got to see President and Sister Nordfelt :) I also learned that Sister Scioli and I make a pretty average team when it comes to playing foosball haha! 
- We had exchanges this week and I got to go to Jaboatão with Sister Melo! We climbed a lot of hills and had some serious rain but it was so fun! We also taught an AMAZING lesson to a woman named Georgiane and man is she SO ready for the gospel :) 
- We also had Zone Conference this week! I always say it but Zone Conferences are truly the best! I love getting to hear from President and Sister Nordfelt and all the other missionaries too. Not only that but I also got one of Sister Nordfelt's famous cookies ;)
- We had another lesson with Sandra! She's going through some rough times right now so if you remember to put her in your prayers that would be greatly appreciated :) 
- Sister Scioli and I made a bomb lunch this week and I've decided that if medical stuff doesn't work out I could be a chef haha! Just kidding, I'll leave that to the pros ;) 
- We had a birthday party for the Relief Society and it was actually so fun! Of course there was bolo ;) AND we even got to see some of the youth that were in seminary! 
- Sister Scioli and I had miracles on Sunday! Sandra AND her daughter came to church :) In total we had 5 people come to church woot woot! 

Spiritual Thought 
This week I had some really good studies to prep for General Conference (woot woot!) and as I was studying this last October I found a quote that I really loved, "The gospel of Jesus Christ is a gospel of repentance. Because of the Savior's Atonement, His gospel provides an invitation to keep changing, growing; and becoming more pure. It is a gospel of hope, of healing, and of progress. Thus, the gospel is a message of joy! Our spirits rejoice with every small step we forward we take." (President Russell M. Nelson) With General Conference coming up we're about to get so many invitations and have the Spirit help us become better, but don't be overwhelmed! Take it little by little, step by step, and I promise that you will find joy in EVERY step as you follow the gospel of Jesus Christ:) 

I hope you all have such a great week and you know how grateful I am for each of you!  Let me know what I can do for you this week! 
Amo vocês! 
Beijos, 
Sister Garcia 

Fotos!
Some youth haha!
180 Years of the Relief Society
Zone Conference!
Exchanges with Jaboatão:)


Popular posts from this blog

Mom's Talk: Sunday, July 10, 2022

Week 1 Email: I have a new Mom