Week 65 Email: The One With A Horse
From: Kaitlyn.garcia@missionary.org
Date: Monday, April 11, 2022
Subject: The One With A Horse
Olá!
How are you guys?! I hope you
all had a great week and I can't believe that it's already Monday
again. It's also time for transfers already and you'll have to stya
tuned to see what happens :) This week had lots going on so we're just
going to jump right in :)
-
On pday I had some fun moments cleaning our bathroom and we quickly
discovered that our bathroom is broken again... if it's not a broken
fridge it's a broken bathroom haha!
- We had
exchanges this week too! We had them with Casa Forte and I got to be
with Sister Roza. It's a little weird to think the last time I saw her
she was in training! Time goes by super quick! We had some really cool
miracles too so that's always a plus
- While coming back from a lesson, Sister Scioli and I found a wild horse! I decided to name him Calvin :)
-
We were able to read the Book of Mormon with Analice and Anderson this
week! pretty please keep them in your prayers if you can!
- We got to have Virtual Zone Conference this week too and of course it was too good :)
- I spent some time this week teaching Sister Scioli how to do a summer salt haha! In the end she got it though ;)
-
We had some really amazing lessons with our media stuff! Super tender
mercies and really just made my love for missionary work grow
-
Sunday we had Analice, Anderson, and Pedro at church with us and they
loved it! Not only that but they said they want to come next week too
:)
- On Sunday we had 3 really crazy exchanges
with people on the street haha! One said that he was a prophet, one said
that he wanted to know where the nearest chapel was, and the last one
was a less active that wants to chat with us. God is good!
-
Like I said earlier, we got transfer news... I'll be staying here in
Torreão B to see Sister Scioli off here in a quick 6 weeks! Not only
will she be ending her mission but I only have 12 weeks left of my
mission.... o que?!
Spiritual Thought
This
week I've been reflecting a lot on the meaning of Easter. I've had some
amazing studies and I've loved looking back on talks from April General
Conferences as well. I won't make this thought too long, but I just
wanted to share a quick scripture from John 20:21 "Then said Jesus to
them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I
you." Christ lives! He knows each of us indiviually. He descended below
everything, He died for us, and He rose from the dead for us. He offers
more peace, comfort, love, and so much more than the world could ever
offer. This week as we get ready for Easter my simple invite would be to
think about what Easter means to YOU :)
Thanks
for reading another crazy email of all the adventures here in Brasil! I
hope you all have an amazing week and an incredible Easter too! Let me
know what I can do for you all this week!
Amo voces!
Beijos,
Sister Garcia
p.s if you have some time go watch the video the church put out for Easter! Or send me a message and I'll send you the link :)



