Email from Mom: Sunday, May 1, 2022

From: Mom
To: Kaitlyn.garcia@missionary.org
Date: Sunday, May 1, 2022
Subject: It's May!

Can you believe it is already May? How has your week been? How did your exchange go? What else went on this week for you?

I am sorry it is so late to be emailing this week. It’s been a weekend/day and getting to email you has proved to be more tricky than I obviously want to admit. So, I will keep it short.

We’ve been playing catch up from being gone all month, loads and loads of laundry that I swear never ends, Tyler found the plants he wants in the pots out by the pool so he has been working on those, Brooklyn is gearing up for the rise test that starts this week, we had dinner Friday with a couple in another ward, Brooklyn went to lagoon, and today we skipped out of church because I felt like pure crap. I still had a PPI with the bishop and one with Chris and then a visit with Reagan and Maddie Maw. Let me just say that Maddie is a total lame o loser. :/ I’m sure glad you are a complete and total opposite of her!

I’m feeling mostly blah about life these days. I don’t know if it was the month of April crazy or just that it has been off enough of normal. So I was talking to my friend Amber on Friday at dinner about all of it and she was saying that she feels like life as a whole seems that way. Maybe because we are all transitioning out of Covid stuff, because we are all trying to go back to being kind and friendly to one another, all of the stuff we used to do? Life just seems different I guess. I was excited to have an oriole in the backyard this week and a hummingbird FINALLY today! My Mom keeps sending me pics of her hummingbirds and I have been trying to patiently wait for mine to arrive. I was so happy to send her the video this morning! ðŸ˜‚

Aunt DeAynne graduates from school this week and of course is making a big deal out of it. Grandma is throwing a surprise party and everything. I’m not attending and I am still unsure if I put a card in the mail. It just seems odd that as an almost 50 year old you need the big deal made about it? Different if you haven’t had 6 kids with 2 of them married before you graduate in opinion. But whatever.

It’s late where you are and getting close to dinner here. Just B doing dinner because Tyler started a diet this week and I am along for the ride to keep him accountable. (Why do I agree to this?!?) I love you. I’m sorry for a short and late email. I hope you have had the best day.

Love you for forever and for always

Mom 

Popular posts from this blog

Mom's Talk: Sunday, July 10, 2022

Week 1 Email: I have a new Mom