Week 69 Email: The One With Another Horse

From: Kaitlyn.garcia@missionary.org
Date: Monday, May 9, 2022
Subject: The One With Another Horse

Ooooiiiii! 

I hope you guys are all doing good and had a great week and huge shout-out to all the moms too;) This week was kind of a blur it went by so fast haha! Here's this week's highlights:) 

- We had Zone Pday and this time we actually got at least one picture ;) 
- We had more exchanges this week! I got to stay here in Torreão with Sister Bügs! She's super cute and we had such a fun time :) 
- Sister Scioli and I taught this sweet woman named Paula this week! She's the sweetest and has lived such a hard life, we're really hoping that the Gospel will be able to help her 
- We had a special District Counsel this week with President Nordfelt and we talked a lot about our faith IN Jesus Christ and how miracles can happen :) 
- We also had interviews! I love interviews and this time it was definitely needed haha! President Nordfelt is just my favorite and I even got to have a mini interview with Sister Nordfelt :) 
- Sister Scioli and I fulfilled our bucket list item of petting a horse this week!! He was almost asleep but totally worth it ;) 
- I gave a talk in church AND I had to sing. Let's just say that I was grateful we had fans and a piano to tey and drown out some noise haha! 
- We had a total miracle yesterday at church! When we walked in there was guy named Felipe sitting there and now he's our new friend! He's super open and lives so close to the church too 

Spiritual Thought 
This week I read one of my favorite talks from President Henry B. Eyring. It talked a lot about the Holy Ghost and how we can better see the hand of the Lord in our lives. He said, "I realized that trying to remember had allowed God to show me what He had done." I love that! When we think back on our days we can better see the hand of the Lord and the tender mercies that He's placed in our paths :) Don't forget, God is in the details! 

Thanks for reading yet another email! Sorry this one is a little later, having a companion going home soon makes for busy pdays haha! I hope you all have the best week! Let me know what I can do for you :) 
Amo vocês! 
Beijos, 
Sister Garcia 


Fotos!
An almoço selfie haha!
My new horse friend Thomas ;)
Exchanges!
Açaí with Sister Bügs
Zone pday with the Sisters


Popular posts from this blog

Mom's Talk: Sunday, July 10, 2022

Week 1 Email: I have a new Mom