Week 70: The One With 16 Months
From: Kaitlyn.garcia@missionary.org
Date: Monday, May 16, 2022
Subject: The One With 16 Months
Olá pessoal!
How are you guys?! I hope your week was
good and that the weather is warming up, I've been trying to send some
sun ;) This week was full of fun adventures and so many memories so I'm
just gonna get into it!
- We went to this super cool market for pday and it was so fun to get to see the Pernambuco culture :)
-
We had a super fun encounter with our friend Roseane! She's actually
the receptionist of one of our other friends and referred herself
because if what our other friend had to say about us and the Book of
Mormon
- We had Zone Conference! I say it every
time but I seriously love Zone Conference:) And this time around I got
to see my sweet Sister Bradbeer :)
- Sister Scioli and I got a flu shot and so did a few other Elders, this is when we learned that Elders are babies haha!
- We had such a killer lesson with our friend Felipe! He had to travel for work but he's still doing good :)
- We had exchanges with Madalena this week too! It was super fun and we saw some cool miracles as always
-
Sister Jones and I got a little lost on the bus but we made it to where
we needed to be so I guess that's all the matters haha!
-
We had another really good ward activity and a youth dance that was
super fun! We were able to get some referencias and talk to a lot of
menos ativos
- Sister Scioli officially hit 18 months and today is her last pday :/ I'm not crying, you are
- I guess I hit 16 months too...
Spiritual Thought
During
Zone Conference we talked a lot about the Savior (duh haha!) but Sister
Nordfelt talked about oxen and how they carry a yoke too. Long story
short she tied it all in and even talked about a three legged race. As
humans we like to do things by ourselves and normally we don't ask for
help. But the kicker is that we NEED help, that's why the Savior is our
Savior, He needs to save us. We are all walking along like a three
legged race and it seems easy until it's not anymore. That's when the
Savior comes into play and helps us get to the finish line. It also
reminded me of the poem, 'Footprints in the Sand' The Savior is always
going to help us but we have to let Him. We have to NEED Him
You
did it! Another email down haha! I hope you all have the best week! Let
me know if there's anything I can do for you guys :)
Amo vocês!
Beijos,
Sister Garcia




