Travel Plans to come HOME!



This was a HUGE day for me! I have been refreshing my email on my phone religiously every 5-10 minutes over the last 2 weeks. I have called Mission Travel, emailed Sister Nordfelt, talked to other Mom's who should have travel too, called Mission Travel again, and caused so much anxiety within my person that it hasn't been healthy. Tyler and I were at the Cal-Ranch store and as we walked in I told him "I am going to just not look anymore. I am sure as soon as I tell myself it will come in and I can't control it, it will show up" and we went inside. I wanted to reach in my purse so bad and refresh but I didn't. As we got into the car to head home we were headed down 12300 South to catch the I-15 I wanted to BAD....but again I resisted. It wasn't until we were rounding Bangerter to get ready to exit on 13400 that I refreshed and it was here! I threw my hands in the air and tears started to fall. Tyler was so great and put his hand on my leg and just said "yay, I am so glad for you. It's about dang time". :) 

It is real and you really are coming home! Not having travel plans has been so hard for me and now this feels like it is actually tangible!! It is going to be better than Christmas morning and I simply cannot wait! 

2 weeks and counting! I love you,

Mom
 

Popular posts from this blog

Mom's Talk: Sunday, July 10, 2022

Week 1 Email: I have a new Mom