Wednesday, June 22, 2022
From: Brazil Recife North Mission
Date: Wednesday, June 22, 2022
Subject: Return home
I am sending this email with information about Sister Kaitlyn Rose Garcia´s return home.
Attached to this email is Sister Garcia´s Flight ticket.
I would like to point out that while considerable efforts are being made throughout the Brasil Recife Norte Mission to ensure that Sister Garcia has the best possible return home, her flight may be changed and even canceled due to the constant changes and restrictions that the world currently faces.
I will be constantly checking Sister Garcia´s flight information and you will be informed immediately of any changes.
Also, please reply to this email confirming that you have received it. If you have any questions or concerns I am available.
Best Regards,
Elder Mata
Secretário Executivo| Missão Brasil Recife Norte
A Igreja de Jesus Cristo dos Santos dos Últimos Dias
Escritório:
(81) 3198-3762