Dallas to Salt Lake: Wednesday, July 6, 2022
As if waiting wasn't taking long enough...your flight from Dallas to Salt Lake has now been delayed! Ugh! Ha ha ha...
You sent me a message on Messenger letting me know the status and you also assured me that you would keep me posted on when you boarded a plane. Guess what? YOU DIDN'T!! You total punk! Thankfully I was tracking your flight progress and was able to see when it took off so that gave me the green light to load up and get going to the airport on time.
I will tell you that as we stood at the airport and as people came out of the 'secured area' I found myself asking them which flight they had come in on because it felt like it was taking forever for you to finally show your face! I imagine I was the crazy lady people talked about after they got to their own families or cars and I don't even care.
I was so happy to see that your flight landed. It was the sheer anticipation of waiting for you to get off the plane, walk the million mile walk that Salt Lake Airport allows you to make, and then come out of the secured zone but it was the best 'end result' ever!
Finally! You are on Utah soil and in our arms and car! I love you,
Mom