Friends to say "Welcome Home!"
![]() |
| Brynlee and Kaitlyn - Reunited!! |
![]() |
| Parker, Kaitlyn, Brynlee, and Bryson |
I thought it would be a good idea to invite some close friends to welcome Kaitlyn home the night she got here and host a pool/bbq party in the backyard. Where I am sure at the time it all sounded good, and even Kaitlyn agreed, hindsight says 'not so much'. The poor girl was so tired and so emotionally spent with what life has handed her, it would have been better to have just given her the evening to reconnect and spend time here at home with us.
Kaitlyn was a good sport and was happy to see Brynlee, Bryson, Parker, the Millers, and even Chad and Bronson stopped by. We didn't keep people long and Kaitlyn was able to spend I think 'just enough' time with each of them before she was ready to call it a night. I am grateful for good friends and people in life that were willing to be here for her to welcome her home.
Now!...off to get some sleep already!
Mom

