Sao Paulo to Dallas: July 5 - July 6, 2022

Crickets....I heard nothing as you boarded from Sao Paulo to Dallas

Well....according to my inflight tracker, you have boarded a plane and you have left Brazil. You are currently on your way back to the United States and your destination will be Dallas, TX. I am going to try my very best to get some sleep but I feel like a toddler on Christmas Eve knowing that tomorrow you will finally be home and I will finally have the chance to hug you and see you in person! I am hoping and praying that you will get some sleep on your 11 hour flight and that you will be able to arrive in TX rested enough and ready to tackle the final stretch of getting home. 

Before I climbed into bed I noticed that the yard sign crew had already been by and I will admit that the excitement inside of me went all sorts of crazy!!! This is real and this is happening. You really will be home tomorrow! 

Hoping for some sleep. I will see you soon,

Mom

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1 Email: I have a new Mom